Cornerstone onDemand Account Manager (Hong Kong) in Hong Kong
We're looking for a
Account Manager (Hong Kong)
In this role you will...
- Create account strategies and plans for key client accounts in order to achieve stated client and Cornerstone business objectives
- Attain or exceed sales and renewal quotas by identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning Cornerstone solutions
- Manage and expand relationships “high and wide” in order to expand the relationship footprint and build advocacy within the client organisation
- Collaborate with other functions to ensure excellent delivery of service, produce deliverables of impeccable quality and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
- BA/BS/BE degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- 8-10 years of relevant software sales experience with a history of consistent goal attainment
- The ability to manage both at the strategic and operational levels
- Excellent command of written and spoken English language. Strong communications skills
- Strong organisational skills; highly motivated self-starter with an ability to work without constant supervision
- An expansive network that includes potential target customers and (channel implementation) partners
- Outstanding consultative/solution selling skills and consistently not only achieve, but exceed targets
- Effective customer follow-up, from implementation through to on-going account management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and success in building relationships internally and externally
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and virtual meeting technologies such as Cisco WebEx
- Ability to travel as required
- Citizen of and/or permanent resident in the country the candidate applies for
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Advanced degree or MBA
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales experience
- Experience selling talent management and/or HR-related software or services highly valued
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on,,, and!
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.