Schneider Electric Senior Project Engineer in Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and processes in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this* Life Is On*.
Recognition & Awards:
Hong Kong’s Most Attractive Employers 2016
Employer of Choice 2015 & 2016 by Job Market
“Outstanding Enterprise" for Partner Employer Award 2015/16
Top Global Talent Attractors by LinkedIn
Top10 Newsweek Global Green 2016
Top 25 Gartner Supply Chain 2016 by Gartner
5 Years+ Caring Company 2009-2017 by Hong Kong Council of Social Service
Top 25 Companies that Change the World by Fortune Magazine
- Project design and coordination
- Follow the project formalities such as railway standard requirements, abbreviation, format, safety documents, etc
- Ensure the project quality by time to time checking the sub-contractor deliverables
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 5 years experience in building automation / control engineering industries
- Willing to work at day / night shift
- Hand on experience in Software programming for PLC or BMS System
- With working experience for railway projects
- Good written, spoken and report writing skill in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Interested parties please submit your application with your full resume and expected salary.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
Applications will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only. The Company will retain the applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.
Primary Location: Hong Kong S.A.R.-Quarry Bay-Quarry Bay
Unposting Date: Jul 24, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003JJI