Arup Senior Public Relations Officer in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Support Public Relations Manager in developing, implementing and organising public relations and public engagement programmes for various projects
• Co-ordinate internally with colleagues and externally with clients and service providers to implement public relations and public engagement programmes
• Draft high quality editorial materials for public announcements, digests, press releases, feature articles, newsletter/brochures, website and all promotional materials, etc
• Handle media enquiries and organise public events with excellent professionalism
• Oversee production work of communications and promotional materials and liaise with designers and vendors for related issues
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree in Communications, Journalism, Translation or related discipline is preferred
• At least 6 years of relevant experience. Previous experiences in public affairs or PR agency would be an advantage
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal with people at all levels
• Good skills in dealing with designers, PR and production agencies and other service providers
• Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Proven experience in managing significant events and public engagement exercise would be an advantage
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing, etc
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese coupled with strong interest in writing
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Title: Senior Public Relations Officer
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON0000BB