Arup Senior Foresight Consultant / Foresight Consultant in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in 85 offices across 35 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Build relationships and deliver foresight projects that support the strategic goals of Arup’s Global and Regional Business and Skill Leaders as well as those of Regional Group and Office Leaders
• Identify, win and deliver foresight consulting projects for external clients from a broad range of industries
• Manage and deliver the external and internal foresight projects and programmes from conception to final delivery
• Manage, plan and facilitate events such as workshops and seminars
• Responsible for writing of reports, articles; preparation and delivery of engaging presentations
• Work with the Global Team in the delivery and coordination of regional foresight projects, regional engagement, and strategy development and implementation
Qualifications & Experience required:
• A minimum Master Degree or equivalent
• Over 8 years of relevant working experience
• Significant experience in the delivery and management of foresight projects and methodologies, or experience in related disciplines such as corporate strategy and innovation management
• An exceptional project manager, thorough researcher and confident communicator
• Interest, dedication and passion for understanding the trends and drivers that shape the future built environment and wider society
• Strong ability and experience in the design and facilitation of workshops
• Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills
• Self-motivated and able to drive for result
• Experience in working on global projects and in global teams
• Good commercial awareness
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Foresight Consultant.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Job: Research and Knowledge Management
Title: Senior Foresight Consultant / Foresight Consultant
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON0000AO