Arup Senior Engineer / Senior Designer (Façade Engineering) in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Carry out design and documentation of facade systems
• Supervise the testing of façade systems, the quality of façade construction and conduct site investigations
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree in relevant Engineering or Architectural Studies
• Experience in the design and construction of glass and curtain wall systems
• Knowledge of the façade industry in Hong Kong and Mainland China
• Familiarity with structural engineering software packages, AutoCAD and 3D modelling software
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Good command of Putonghua is preferable but not essential
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Engineer or Designer.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Title: Senior Engineer / Senior Designer (Façade Engineering)
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON00009J