Arup Senior Engineer / Engineer / Assistant Engineer (MEP) in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Degree in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
• Corporate membership of relevant professional institution(s)
• 3 years of post chartered experience for the position of Senior Engineer
• 1 year of post chartered experience for the position of Engineer
• 3 years of post graduation experience for the position of Assistant Engineer
• Experience in electrical, mechanical or public health systems in building services for either government, residential, institutional, commercial, industrial or infrastructure projects
• Engineering design and site supervision experience gained in both Hong Kong and Overseas in high quality and high tech projects will be an advantage
• Familiar with design guidelines, standards, code of practice, statutory regulation, submission and approval procedures to utilities and relevant authorities
• Be adaptable and able to work independently coupled with strong interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Good command of Putonghua will be an advantage
• Willing to travel within the region
Candidates with strong supervisory skills and exposure will be considered for the team leader role.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Job: Building Services
Title: Senior Engineer / Engineer / Assistant Engineer (MEP)
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON0000D1