Arup Secretary in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the team
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as and when required
Qualifications & Experience required:
• F.6 or above with recognised secretarial qualifications
• At least 4 years of relevant secretarial/administrative experience preferably from sizable organizations. Candidates with engineering background are highly preferred
• Proactive, mature, detail-minded coupled with strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Putonghua
• Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON00009W