Arup Operations / Change Management / Business Process Consultant (Advisory Services) in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Anchor and build out a regionally focused team that seeks to solve strategic client problems, with a focus on operations consulting and change management services
• Work with other technical and commercial disciplines to develop meaningful client propositions
• Support business development / origination activity
• Take ownership of the execution of projects from inception to completion
• Control project progress, quality and budget, including managing input from Arup’s other technical teams as necessary
• Develop and foster links to Operations Consulting teams in other regions
• Identify staffing needs and support recruitment effort for a Hong Kong based team
• Coach and mentor junior staff
• Be willing to work outside of Hong Kong as and when required
Qualifications and Experience required:
• Degree in a relevant discipline
• Membership of relevant professional institution(s)
• 7-10 years of post-qualification experience in the area of operations consulting, change management, business process re-engineering or management consulting
• Solid working experience in a consulting environment, including experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams
• Self-motivated, proactive individual who is capable of working in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, with a focus on delivering to timelines and meeting clients’ expectations
• Ability to work autonomously
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to apply a structured, methodological and creative approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both executive and junior level staff and clients
• Expertise with MS Office, in particular with Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English. Fluency in an Asian language would be an advantage
We aim at delivering high quality change programmes to the clients in both public and private sectors throughout the East Asian region and work with our colleagues to deliver services around the world.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Job: Transaction Advice
Title: Operations / Change Management / Business Process Consultant (Advisory Services)
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON0000CH