Arup Human Resources Officer in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Manage employee benefits programmes for Hong Kong and East Asia offices and work with local HRs on benefit reviews, including pension scheme
• Assist in salary surveys and market benchmarking, and HR rewards projects implementation and roll-out
• Analyse data and produce reports and statistics to aid decision making
• Responsible for data audit on Oracle HRMS and ensuring the standard of data accuracy is met
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Human Resources function
• Detail-minded with good numeric sense and strong data analytical skills
• Good communication skills and able to work independently
• Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON000080