Arup Finance Shared Services Centre Leader in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Drive the creation of a new Finance Shared Services Centre (FSSC) in Hong Kong
• Responsible for development of a high performance and continuous improvement culture in FSSC
• Oversee the smooth delivery of the Accounts Payable and Expenses, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control, and Bookkeeping/General Ledger teams
• Monitor performance against KPI’s and acting swiftly to oversee the achievement of agreed targets
• Coach, mentor and develop FSSC staff
• Drive the implementation of process improvement and new system changes
• Ensure compliance with internal controls
• Engage in communication and understanding across Groups/Offices in the Region, Global Finance, and FSSC in New Castle on transactional processes
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree or above in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• At least 10 years of relevant experience. Solid hands-on experience in Asia Pacific is a plus
• Proven leadership role in a FSSC environment, preferably with an accounting qualification
• Excellent leader of people, who has managed teams of 20 – 30 people, with thorough understanding of core finance transactional process, e.g. Accounts Payable and Expenses, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control, and Bookkeeping/General Ledger
• Track record of successfully managing a FSSC or previous involvement in the creation of a new FSSC is highly desirable
• Demonstrable experience in working with ERP systems, implementing new system changes and driving forward continuous improvement processes
• Strong influencing skills, capable of engaging effectively with business and operational stakeholders at all levels
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Title: Finance Shared Services Centre Leader
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON0000BE