Arup Executive Secretary in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Provide professional high level secretarial support to Senior Management
• Understand and provide support to write up the Region’s strategy and vision
• Manage communication and documentation flows, including preparation of business correspondence, presentation materials, speeches, setting up and preparing meeting agenda, minutes, follow-up on outstanding action items discussed
• Collaborate and support Marketing/Communications team in organising corporate functions and events
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as and when required
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree in Business Administration or related discipline and/or with recognised secretarial qualifications
• At least 8 years of relevant experience in serving senior executives from the sizable organizations. Candidates with engineering or international organisation background are highly preferred
• Ability to work independently with strong communication, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills
• Proactive, mature, detail-minded, well-organized and yet flexible in the working approach
• Strong project managements skills
• Excellent computer literacy, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English. Knowledge of Chinese will be an advantage
• Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON0000AE