Arup Associate (Aviation) in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Conceptual and analytical planning of aviation projects, including, airfield planning, aircraft stand planning, passenger terminal planning, air traffic demand and capacity analyses, facility requirement estimates
• Preparation/management of concept and master plan drawings, evaluation of alternatives
• Analysis of flight schedules and gate utilisation
• Optimisations of layout concepts and operation
• Preparation of reports
• Exercise independent thinking, creativity, and initiative in the performance of these duties
• Perform all responsibilities with attention to detail and deadlines
• Must project a professional, positive attitude and exercise confidentiality
• Work effectively both independently and as team member
Qualifications and Experience required:
• 15 years of substantial experience with a Degree in Airport Planning, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning, Architecture or related discipline
• Strong skills in communication and coordination between planning, engineering and architectural aspects
• Self-motivated and driven with strong problem solving and communication skills, and interested in challenging assignments
• Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced work environment
• Must be able to travel as needed
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English. Putonghua is an advantage
We aim at executing and delivering high quality airport planning consulting services to our airport clients throughout the East Asian Region and work with our colleagues to deliver services around the world.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Job: Airport Planning
Title: Associate (Aviation)
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON0000CA