Arup Administration Officer / Assistant Administration Officer in NA, Hong Kong
Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for capable and independent individuals for the following positions as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Responsible for full spectrum of office administration support, includes but not limited to office procurement, office equipment, security, regular housekeeping, storeroom management, fixed asset management and document management
• Supervise junior staff’s performance
• Review, develop and implement administration policies and procedures
• Review and implement tendering process of office suppliers
• Prepare and maintain proper record
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as and when required
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree or above in Business Administration, Administration Management or related discipline
• At least 6 years of relevant experiences from sizable companies
• Self-motivated, detail-minded, well-organized and able to work independently
• Mature, a good team player, multi-tasking and willing to take up new challenge
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Administration Officer.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Title: Administration Officer / Assistant Administration Officer
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON0000D4