Arup Administration Assistant in NA, Hong Kong
•Arup is a global firm of planners, designers, engineers and consultants with over 13,000 employees working in more than 90 offices across more than 40 countries. The firm is the creative force behind many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable projects. Our Asia offices employ over 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, transportation, structural, environmental and industrial areas. We embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Perform general reception duties
• Ensure telephone calls are professionally handled
• Maintain visitors in-out record, greet and serve visitors in a pleasant and courteous manner
• Provide day-to-day administration supports, such as meeting rooms and office facilities bookings, mail service arrangement and coordination of internal events, etc
• Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration, Administration Management or related discipline
• At least 4 years of relevant experiences from sizable companies
• Self-motivated, detail-minded, well-organized and able to work independently
• Good communications and interpersonal skills coupled with customer-oriented attitude
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Good command of Putonghua
• Alternate Saturday work
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Title: Administration Assistant
Location: Hong Kong-NA-Hong Kong
Requisition ID: HON0000D5