Western Union Head of Corporate Sales in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Job Title: Head of Corporate Sales
Requisition #: 1702818
WU Business Solutions is a global payments network developing new technologies for the digital age. Today we help over 100,000 businesses around the world move more than $35 billion annually and we’re just getting started.
We continue to grow and evolve as a world-class digital payments network. With the launch of WU Edge we’ve expanded our digital offering to rival e-commerce businesses, startup payment services, banks and other FX providers. We’re competing on all fronts.
Head of Corporate Sales
The job holder will be responsible for leading HK Sales team to acquire new business from the target segments.
· Develops effective strategies that establish business objectives, creates new business insights and converts them into profitable commercial opportunities.
· Manages business plans to support the strategic goals and achieve HK new business targets.
· To manage, coach and energize the Sales team to achieve and sustain sales growth and development
· Establishes and firm relationship with RSMs, global GTM team, and the operation team to help nurture and sustain new business opportunities.
· Actively seeks out new business opportunities. Makes extensive use of own network contacts to generate additional high value business.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines.
· Minimum 10 years’ corporate sales experience in financial or payment industry.
· At least 5 yearsproven experience in leading a sales team focused on acquiring new business.
· Strong ability in people engagement, leadership and influencing skills with good financial acumen.
· Exceptional written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) would be essential.
· Relevant experience in China Market, with focus on affiliate and partner is an advantage.
· Ideally possess SFC Type 3 (RO) License
What we offer
Ongoing learning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work.
A dynamic working environment, opportunities to work with a world class global team, while same time with the high level of autonomy on ways of doing things.
An attractive salarypackage comprises with fixed basic and sales incentive direct links to your sales achievementand a comprehensive benefits package.
As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat in confidence.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org