Western Union Corporate Hedging Professional Hong Kong in Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Job Title: Corporate Hedging Professional Hong Kong
Requisition #: 1702919
TheOpportunity: Are you energized by developing leads into new clients and opening up completely new verticals?
We’reseeking a Corporate Hedging professional based in our Hong Kong office. Reportingto the Director of Corporate Hedging (APAC), the primary purpose of this position is to ensure the business development goals of the company are achieved in Hong Kong. More specifically, the incumbent is responsible for finding new opportunities and supporting the new business team in the upselling of Hedging opportunities (both Forward and FX Options) in a manner that is consistent with the global business development objectives.
Sound interesting?Here are some specifics:
· Assist the New Business BDMs in the acquisition of new business FX Hedging and Options prospects.
· Develop and accurately price Options structures for clients and BDMs.
· Ensure high customer service standards are achieved, develop strong working relationships with high value clients. Present webinars as required.
· Ensure accurate and timely cover of executed Option trades with Treasury.
· Adherence to policies and procedures such as Risk Management, KYC, Operational and Credit Management, Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct guidelines and any other polices that may apply.
· Ensure correct accreditation for options clients is completed prior to transactions taking place and ensure accurate confirmations are expedited to client and returned signed after each trade.
What youwill need to succeed:
· Tertiary education in Business, Finance or an equivalent.
· Experience managing customer relationships is essential.
· Experience working with foreign exchange or within the financial / banking industry is
· You must be a SFC licensed representative or able to achieve this within 60 days of
starting with the business.
· Previous experience in selling foreign exchange options to corporate clients.
· Previous experience in dealing with large corporate companies.
· Prior use of a Sales Force Automation Tool and familiarity with on-line technology
solutions would be an asset.
· Candidates must be able to successfully complete a criminal records and credit check.
· Exemplary customer service skills with a focus on building customer loyalty.
· Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships.
· Sales ability (internal and external) and persuasiveness; with a focus on creating positive
first impressions and demonstrating professionalism.
· A high degree of self-motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
What’s init for you?
· Competitive global pay, benefits and mobility
· Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader in FX payment solutions
· The chance to share your ideas and contribute to the development of our products
· Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’slike here:
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting fintech with our groundbreaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better . It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . #LI-POST