Cigna Manager/Senior Manager, Actuarial in Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
- Coordinate, share and facilitate cross-border transfer of valuation best practices and tools.
- Provide support to markets on valuation-related and actuarial financial reporting issues.
- Conduct review of various US GAAP deliverables to ensure quality assurance on valuation methodology and reserving practices.
- Conduct review of VNB and EV deliverables and assist markets with the use of these metrics to drive business performance.
- Assist the Valuation Lead in implementing and educating local actuaries on new value-creation metrics.
- Participate in the Actuarial Financial Management Review process in selected markets, and assist local actuaries in resolving outstanding FMR valuation issues.
- Qualified or nearly qualified as a Fellow of an internationally-recognized actuarial organization
- At least five years of relevant insurance industry experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience of valuation, US GAAP financial reporting and modeling process.
- Strong knowledge of commercial actuarial software, especially Prophet.
- Good understanding of insurance operations and actuarial practices.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven capacity to learn and work independently.
- Skilled at managing through influence.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills. Other additional Asian language skills are also highly preferable.
Primary Location: Hong Kong Island-Hong Kong
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: Jul 11, 2017, 3:55:44 AM