UBS Financial Services Wealth Planner in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
– deliver value-added, personalized and comprehensive wealth structuring strategies/solutions to clients, addressing their present and future succession needs
– observe trends, formulate and assess product ideas, and submit corresponding proposals for our clients
– contribute specialist knowledge on tax and estate related matters during all phases of development and introduction of succession planning in Greater China
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Wealth Planning team in Investment Products & Services, Hong Kong. We actively support CAs in client meetings, presentations and after-sales activities relating to asset ownership and asset transfer and provide appropriate wealth planning training to Client Advisors. We follow political, tax and economic developments in specific countries and apply this knowledge to client situations whilst ensuring that our wealth planning business continues meeting the bank's general and wealth planning specific standards and policies.
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in Finance, accountancy or law with a relevant professional qualification, preferably STEP, CPA or Law
– At least 10 years' experience in Wealth Planning and/or other related services
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills relating to wealth planning, tax and estate planning, accountancy, insurance, banking and investment
– Excellent marketing and sales capabilities, including the ability to express things simply and directly while maintaining a focused and controlled discussion
– familiar with the legal and tax system of one or more jurisdictions and experienced in providing legal, tax and structuring solutions for private individuals
– strongly committed to the highest professional standards
– able to assess new ideas, provide implementable solutions and see them through
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– fluent in Mandarin, English and preferably Cantonese
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153833BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Wealth Planner
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management