UBS Financial Services Wealth Management Reward Advisor in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you know what it takes to keep your colleagues happy? Are you an expert in remuneration, rewards and compensation? We're looking for someone like this to help us:
– form the from-line face of reward to the Wealth Management (WM) division in APAC, assist in the coordination with various regulatory bodies (as required)
– apply and maintain the WM pay governance model, acting as an advisory and control function on pay decisions
– shape and deliver the annual reward process for WM to support pay and performance alignment
– support market competitive pay levels by incorporating internal and external market data into our reward tool
– work with HR Business Partners and Recruiters on package offerings and other reward options
– draft non-vanilla employment contracts
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working within the WM divisional reward team. We design and deliver a reward strategy for UBS Wealth Management which reflects business needs and competitive market context in line with regulatory and governance requirements. We help by giving advice on various regional reward products and policies.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in compensations and benefits field in the financial industry (complexity doesn’t scare you)
– several years of experience in a role like this with thought leadership in developing compensation tools and processes
– a problem solving and analytical mind-set with strong numerical skills
– strong market data and competitive positioning expertise including associated advisory skills across various levels of seniority
– an excellent communicator and an expert at building networks and connections
– highly collaborative, with unquestioned integrity and confidentiality
– a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154481BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Wealth Management Reward Advisor
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Human Resources (HR)