UBS Financial Services Video Project Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you a creative, highly independent and experienced video producer? Do you have well developed project management skills and a deep understanding of how to structure, to visualize and to present key messages across multimedia to internal or external audiences?
• Translate business requirements into detailed requirements and lead cross-functional teams through design, development, release and maintenance.
• Work with key stakeholders and senior management to advise on and execute video productions, incl. interviews, statements, motion graphics as well as event recordings.
• Manage end-to-end in translating initial brief into storyboards, filming, production coordination and perform post-production (editing/cutting/color grading/audio mastering) of video footage including editing and basic graphic templates.
• Maintain network of external vendors (production houses, freelancer, etc.) and coordinate between UBS and the external vendor.
• Partner with regional hub member’s for cross-regional video productions.
• Schedule filming and deliverables with a clear and consistent project management.
• Independent broadcast and produce streaming and social media communications.
• Work with UBS central video team to improve workflow and ensure product meets editorial, production and revenue needs.
Video Project Manager
Country / State:
Digital, Marketing and Communications
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Marketing and Communication Services team in Hong Kong. We provide high quality services across marketing and communication. Our services range from cross media consulting to concept development, execution and performance tracking. We stand out by ensuring innovative solutions that are on-brand, cost efficient and compliant with all UBS requirements.
Your experience and skills:
• BA degree in Marketing, Multimedia or similar field preferred
• 3-5 year experience in film and/or video production
• 3-5 years digital project management experience, preferably with a focus on video
• Expert or advanced user with Adobe products (Premiere, AfterEffects, Audition, etc.)
• Experience in Motion Graphics is preferred
• High proficiency in the English language, verbal and written; Mandarin is an advantage
• Solution and team oriented with the ability to build trust
• Strong client focus
• Self-motivated and able to proactively work toward a goal independently
• Flexible working hours (1-2 days per month)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?