UBS Financial Services UBS Optimus Foundation - Fundraising Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you a great communicator and multitasker? We are looking for someone like this to:
• assist the UBSOF APAC Head to develop and implement the fundraising strategy;
• manage donor database to develop prospect donors and increase giving from existing donors;
• act as key relationship manager for existing UBSOF donors, ensuring timely reporting on progress of grants and stewards donor relationships to ensure first class donor experience;
• design and implements market-wide fundraising products and campaigns;
• where appropriate, engage prospects from existing network with UBS Philanthropy and Wealth management Services
• assist the China Program Director to develop program proposals;
• be responsible for donor management in Hong Kong.
UBS Optimus Foundation - Fundraising Manager
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
The UBS Optimus Foundation is a leading grant making foundation established in 1999 in Switzerland with a branch in Hong Kong, opened in 2013. We strive to break down barriers that prevent children from reaching their potential by funding leading organizations to improve the health, education and protection of children. You will be working with UBS clients and remote communities at the same time.
Your experience and skills:
• strong fundraising experience working with sophisticated donors;
• strong experience in philanthropy, especially child development
• strong Power Point and presentation skills
• a University degree or above level qualification (or equivalent)
• good project management and project administration skills
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• a great communicator who knows how to speak with people at all levels;
• fluent in English and Mandarin; Cantonese would be an asset
• an expert in building networks and connections;
• a team player
• passionate about ending social equity;
• willing to travel;
• Known for hitting deadlines.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?