Bloomberg TV Output Producer, Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 58373
Bloomberg TV is seeking a motivated, hard-working and experienced Producer or to join the Hong Kong newsroom. The successful applicant will be passionate about business, financial and market news, demonstrate strong editorial judgment, organizational and communication skills. The role requires adaptability to changing stories and breaking news as well as a willingness to work early mornings.
We'll trust you to:
- Take editorial lead of a daily morning show: set the story order, write headlines and lead a team to execute the show.
- Set a show agenda with a global scope that accurately reflects the top news in business, finance and markets.
- Output the show from the control room: give anchors guidance, communicate with anchors and team on breaking news and adapt to changing stories and circumstances.
- Give direction to and oversee guest booking.
- Utilize excellent news judgment to produce quality broadcasts.
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience producing live newscasts in a control room environment.- Exceptional communication skills to lead on air talent.
- Strong writing skills.
- Knowledge of business news and the financial markets.
- An ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Flexibility with hours.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.