Honeywell Sr Field Service Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Sr Field Service Specialist
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
• Carry out preventive maintenance and troubleshooting
• Carry out testing and commissioning works
• Co-ordinate with customers and subcontractors for project and maintenance works
• Prepare technical document / service report
• Perform emergency duty outside normal working hours
50% Inspect for Quality
50% Install or Repair Work Orders
YOU MUST HAVE
- Higher Diploma / Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- • Minimum 3 years project / maintenance service experience
• Hands-on experience in Honeywell systems / products or similar in the industry is an advantage
• Good hardware troubleshooting experience on the field devices, controllers and centrals
• Good basic knowledge on computer systems, such as, Microsoft Office Professional, Autocad, Visual Basic, Pascal Programming, Computer System Networking
• Willing to perform emergency call duty outside normal working hours
• A good team player
• Good interpersonal skill
• Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
• Have ability to work under pressure
• Good safety awareness
• Willing to travel to Macau
Nonexempt Honeywell Educators @ Space Academy
- Job ID: HRD5421
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Hong Kong, H HKG
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.