Dell Senior Systems Engineer in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Provides technical expertise in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. May assist in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required. Applicable markets: Enterprise, Commercial, Partner, Specialist/Practice
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs a support role in District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings.
· Presents and markets the design and value of proposed EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and EMC management. Possesses detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
· Assists the Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans. Leverages knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to EMC solutions, and train the account team.
· Executes technical sales calls
· Configures and documents EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
· Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Professional Services, Technical Support
205 - ISILON
Hong Kong - Hong Kong