Thomson Reuters Senior Marketing Manager, North Asia in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Position Summary_ * _* Working in the Financial & Risk (F&R) business, the Head of Marketing, North Asia, is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to support the growth of Thomson Reuters’ Financial & Risk business across the region. The Head of Marketing works closely with Sales, Account Management, Market Development and Global Marketing teams to deliver integrated marketing programs and campaigns, including events, thought leadership, advertising, lead generation initiatives, digital marketing and industry partnerships, amongst other tactics. The role needs to ensure coherent messages are delivered to target audiences in an efficient and effective manner to develop core business priorities.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Asia, the role is accountable for the following: * Support development of the North Asia marketing strategy across client segments, propositions and geographies, deploying a mix of marketing tools and maximizing ROI * Execute marketing programs and campaigns aligned with regional growth and retention objectives, including the development and management of distribution channels such as newsletters, digital initiatives and events designed to provide value-added solutions to target audiences across North Asia * Work with Market Development and other relevant stakeholders to create and run lead generation programs to develop new sales opportunities in North Asia * Support the development of thought leadership content and initiatives relevant to the North Asia market to further brand credibility * Proactively leverage digital and web initiatives, working closely with relevant internal partners * Manage and track the marketing budget and produce relevant reporting and analysis to measure results and impact * Foster and develop select strategic marketing partnerships and customer advocacy programs with industry partners and associations to drive Thomson Reuters brand awareness, grow reach and increase engagement amongst target customers * Help to monitor and analyze the competitor landscape and customer trends, assisting in the identification of unique selling propositions * Support the coordination of select Pan-Asian regional marketing projects and campaigns * Help to facilitate cross-border and cross-functional engagement and streamline workflow and operating processes to ensure global alignment, regional consistency and efficient local execution
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized leading university
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience, preferably in a multinational (matrix) environment
- Experience working in the financial services and/or related business-to-business industries would be an advantage
- Abilityto plan and manage holistic marketing campaigns based on a strong understanding of marketing tools, including advertising, webinars, collateral, events and digital channels
- Exceptional execution, project management and software skills, with an ability to leverage technology to effectively multi-task
- Strong analytical skills with an established record in managing budgets and working with data
- Organized with an attention to detail - understands the importance of corporate standards, procedures and approval processes
- Good interpersonal and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize and rationalize issues and opportunities, as well as adapt maturely to changes comfortably and quickly in a fast-paced working environment
- Team player who is able to work in a complex matrix environment with partners in multiple locations and time zones – an ability to ‘influence without authority’
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and proactively contributes ideas and solutions At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Marketing Family Group
Organization: *F&R GTM&M Asia
Title: Senior Marketing Manager, North Asia
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-HKG-Central-ICBC Tower
Requisition ID: JREQ084254