Bloomberg Senior Market Strategist, Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 62216
You are an experienced market professional who loves the challenge of finding new opportunities in the fast changing pace of the financial markets. You thrive on building high level relationships and have an extensive network of contacts across the financial environment including exchanges, clearing houses, regulators, Central Banks and the investment community.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join the Market Structure & Strategic Alliances team. This is a great opportunity for someone who can build relationships, both internally and externally, and can seek out and implement solutions to fit our clients’ needs. The individual would need to have a good understanding of all asset classes, both exchange and OTC and discover new opportunities for Bloomberg’s wide range of products.
We are a global team dedicated to building C-suite relationships with the pillars of the financial community, namely exchanges, clearing houses, Central Banks and Regulators. We collaborate with Asia Pacific Business Managers to inform Bloomberg’s overall business strategy and represent Bloomberg at industry events.
We trust you to:
- build and manage strategic relationships with Central Banks, Regulators, Exchanges and Market Structure teams within the investment arena
- focus on reinforcing Bloomberg’s position as the market leader in data, news, analytics, electronic trading and regulatory solutions
- inform overall business strategy as it relates to local market structure including regulatory, technological and competitive trends in APAC
- work closely with internal stakeholders to develop initiatives
- travel as required in order to build and maintain long term relationships
You need to have:
- extensive knowledge of Financial Markets Structure across all asset classes in the APAC region
- 10+ years of experience in client and market facing roles in the trading and market data industry
- Strong knowledge of market macro and micro structure and relevant regulations affecting the capital markets in APAC
- Knowledge of the asset class workflows across market participants and trading platforms
- Experience dealing with senior executives across regulatory agencies, exchanges and Central Banks
- A well established and strong market network across APAC covering market participants
- A passion for digital media, social technology and emerging paradigm shifts
It’s nice to have;
- Fluency in an additional Asian language to cover North Asian markets
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.