Dell Senior Consultant in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
· As Business develop roles which as overall technical expertise in Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery area.
· Assists customers in the analysis, plan, design and development of fully integrated BC/DR solutions.
· Technical emphasis is on end to end BC program and solution integration, including BC requirements, BC strategy, DR technical solution, DR exercise, and BC management.
· Understands customer business applications and EMC & competitive technology in BC/DR area.
· Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management.
· Lead preparation of responses to RFPs, RFIs and RFQs.
· Conducts research, answers, questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Uses technology expertise to support sales campaigns.
· Mentors new employees.
· Assists with the development of responses to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs, and proposals; Acts as the technical lead on complex proposals; conducts final review, edits proposals and approves technical content.
· Uses knowledge and understanding of EMC and competitive technology and business applications to credibly and persuasively articulate the features & benefits of EMC products and their value to the customer.
· Understands how industry trends, product announcements and advances in technology may impact the customer from becoming obsolete and assesses potential opportunities.
· Develops successful relationships with sales team members, partners and customers while support the objectives of the sales team.
· Analyzes customer's business objectives by asking probing questions that are relevant to the customer.
· Gathers information from customers that enable the sales team to be more effective and responsive to customer needs.
· Participates in the fundamental mechanics of the sales call (preparation, call opening, listening, probing, closing and follow through).
· Assists in educating sales and ATCs on new technologies, new product features and their related business value.
· Understanding of EMC BC/DR solution and other competitive technologies such as IBM, HP, HDS, Symantec.
· Has strong knowledge in some industry.
· Strong knowledge and experiences on BC/DR infrastructure technical solution design.
· Ability to influence others to achieve results.
· Organizational skills.
· Time management skills.
· Communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Required: Bachelors (Technical) or Equivalent.
· DRII certified CBCP is preferred.
· Experience Required: Above 7-8 years in a Technical Consulting or pre sales role. Above 5-6 years in BC/DR practice. At least 3 years in BC/DR and infrastructure project delivery working experience.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
Hong Kong - Hong Kong