Shell Retail - Field Base Account Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Auto req ID 55754BR
Job Title Retail - Field Base Account Manager
Country of Work Location Hong Kong
City, State (if applicable) Hong Kong
Work Location Hong Kong-Landmark East
As one of the world’s leading energy companies, Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. Shell is committed to high standards of health, safety and environmental performance; to upholding honesty, integrity and respect for people in every aspect of our operation; and to the equal treatment and development of staff. Shell has been active in Hong Kong for a century. Our business activities in Hong Kong include Retail, LPG, Commercial Fuel, Lubricants, Bitumen, Aviation and Marine. For more information, please visit: http://www.shell.com.hk
Manage, develop and grow a selective portfolio of high-value customers through selling and strong negotiating skills, to deliver agreed margins and volumes.
Cultivate partnership-based relationships with customers based on a clear understanding of Shell's Customer Value Prepositions, and the knowledge of customer needs in order to deliver maximum value for both Shell and the customer
Contribute on development of new business
• Relevant Bachelor Degree
• Relevant sales experience or minimum 3 years experience in sales environment
• Good working knowledge of the customer operation and financials and knowledge of specialist sources of information in knowledge of CRM tools
• Strong IT literacy on all Office Prorgrams
• Good knowledge of English
• Proven/track record of competence in negotiation and dealing with external partners
• Strong interpersonal skills: ability to manage relationships at all levels
• Strong credibility (or proven willingness and capability to improve) in Personal and business skills
No. of Positions 1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Removal Date 22-Sep-2017