UBS Financial Services Reporting Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– manage and report MIS financial information and prepare analysis for key stakeholders including CFO, controllers and business clients
– carry out preparation, submission and compliance in connection with local reporting requirements
– prepare financial and other information to both local and global regulators (like FINMA, HKMA and MAS)
– proactively champion the new reporting services in particular metric reporting, dashboard tools and robotic programs
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Reporting and Analytics Services Team in Hong Kong.
produce and distribute best in class reporting products and analysis that enables compliance and confident decision-making throughout UBS
meet client and stakeholder requirements for an integrated provision of reporting products and services
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– experience in a similar role
– knowledge of wealth management and asset management products advantageous
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems (you can’t be replaced by a robot)
– fluency in english, cantonese and mandarin is advantageous.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157853BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Reporting Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Finance