UBS Financial Services Recruiter in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you a people person? Do you know what it takes to find new talents and bring them on board? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– manage the whole recruitment process for our Corporate Client Solutions business
– identify and hire the right candidates
– build relationships with hiring managers and HR business partners
– work closely with colleagues in other HR teams
– make sure candidates and hiring managers get a seamless recruiting experience
Country / State:
Human Resources (HR)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be based in Hong Kong. But you'll also be able to draw on our recruiting network worldwide. We're problem solvers for hiring managers, making them happy by getting the right candidates
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position or have other professional experience serving customers face to face
– experience in recruiting within an Investment Banking business
– passionate about recruitment and know the level of service our people have
– an excellent negotiator and communicator
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?