UBS Financial Services Project Manager - UBS Unique in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you passionate about change? Are you interested in making a significant difference to our Wealth Management franchise by defining a bespoke client experience journey and respective action plan? Do you want to participate in one of the most significant change programs in UBS Wealth Management supporting our business priority to significantly scale our efforts to better serve women?
Responsibilities include the hands-on implementation of the UBS Unique roadmap across APAC region:
• drive the UBS Unique implementation plan in APAC, adapting the global program for APAC audience
• consult and partner closely with regional / local business partners to implement actionable concepts
• define the internal education framework and roll out training sessions for employees
• liaise with marketing and corporate communications to launch marketing events and media coverage
• monitor the development of business plan and tracking of KPI
• identify value-adding touch points along the client journey to enhance client experience
• as part of a global team, regularly liaise with global counterparts for knowledge exchange and sharing best practices
Project Manager - UBS Unique
Country / State:
Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in a highly dynamic environment in the UBS Unique team, with dual reporting to the global team in Zurich and Head of UBS Unique APAC. We aspire to significantly scale UBS Wealth Management efforts to evolve its service offering for female clients globally, to increase the financial confidence of one million women by 2021, and to catalyze industry-wide change to make financial services more accessible and user friendly for women, so female investors can create the impact they want from their wealth.
For details please refer to: www.ubs.com/unique; #ChangingFaceOfWealth
Your experience and skills:
• a university degree or equivalent from a leading school in a relevant discipline such as economics, finance, business administration or marketing
• experience in a WM client-focused role, project management or business management
• a track record in managing projects independently with proven success in implementing larger scale business development programs
• strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to understand complex front and operational procedures and processes
• an excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• fluency in English and Chinese, any additional language is a plus
• able to work under pressure, handling complex situations and relationships, delivering against tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
• a team player with strong interpersonal skills and flexible / all-rounder capabilities
• strong ability to independently drive change and transformation within large and multicultural organizations; outstanding organizational and communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?