UBS Financial Services Project Analyst - Wealth Management IT - Global Order Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– translate business requirements into the changes IT development team deliver
– assist in coordinating/managing project delivery among project teams across WM , IB and Ops
– manage financials for projects
– build relationship and communicate effectively with global stakeholders
Project Analyst - Wealth Management IT - Global Order Manager
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Hong Kong-based Client Orders APAC team, part of Global Order Manager team in Wealth Management IT. The Global Order Manager is the central order handling suite of applications for Securitized, Structured and Treasury Products for Wealth Management in EMEA and APAC, and is core to the rollout of the One Wealth Management Platform globally.
Your experience and skills:
– experience working in the financial service industry
– experience as a business analyst and/or project manager
– the ability to interpret a set of business and technical requirements (you know what they really want)
– strong focus on ownership of tasks and commitment to completing deliveries in a timely manner
– excellent communication skills to interface with business sponsors, IT partners and third party service providers in a multi-location setting
– passionate about supporting the development of business and IT solutions
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– able to multitask
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?