UBS Financial Services Marketing Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a skilled marketer with a passion for excellence and creativity?
We are looking for someone that can :
– provide a supporting role in planning and implementing a wide range of marketing initiatives across China and Hong Kong
– take an active part in marketing projects from conceptualization to execution and provide input and guidance for business
– help to leverage internal and external resources and ensuring seamless stakeholder communication at every level
– work with the China Marketing Team Lead to execute programs within a set of defined KPIs and budget parameters
– liaise with colleagues in other key functions to ensure all programs are consistent with branding and communication guidelines, meet necessary regulatory requirements and adhere to the required approval processes
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Reporting to the China Marketing Team Lead, you will be a key player and a vital part of our APAC Marketing team.
Our dynamic team consists of a diverse mix of marketing professionals with a reputation for creativity, excellent execution and innovation.
You will work in the Wealth Management Division, within a team of marketing specialists in the China Domestic & International markets
Your experience and skills:
– a degree in business administration, marketing or journalism
– a minimum of five years’ experience in marketing and event management
– expertise in logistics and program implementation
– strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
– fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin to support N Asian markets
– an outstanding and effective communicator in both traditional and new channels
– comfortable with travelling extensively for work
– highly motivated and driven to succeed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 158145BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management
Title: Marketing Specialist
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Marketing and Communications