UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Do you have a knack for problem solving? A tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with stake holders and design solutions? Are you able to multi-task and manage multiple parallel demands efficiently? Are you organized with strong communication and partnering skills? We are looking for someone like that who can help with delivering critical changes Technical and Process based in support of our Finance clients. The role includes:
– documenting SME requirements and partnering with data providers peers in Dev and QA teams and the broader project to design and deliver solutions in line with Finance targets.
– strong delivery and implementation track record
– partnering with multiple teams in global locations
– manage a discreet portfolio of deliveries ensuring completion
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
– assist in quality control (test cases, performance impact) and project management
IT Business Analyst
Country / State:
Information Technology (IT)
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be a BA in the Group Accounting Delivery team in Singapore working with peers across multiple locations and disciplines. The Finance Global Application Delivery team supports the sourcing of data to support the P&L and Accounting requirements, Reporting and Controlling toolset and Financial Reporting needs of the Integrated Middle Office, Finance and Controlling teams. This team is active in meeting multiple Regulatory demands, Accounting Standard board changes in our working jurisdictions and delivering strategic change in line with the Finance Target Operating Model.
Your experience and skills:
– experience in a business analyst capacity supporting Finance. Disciplines include P&L, Legal entity and Regulatory Controlling aspects of finance.
– experience with Program management and Business Analyst tool sets.
– experience with P&L controlling, Finance Accounting and Reporting
– working with and contributing to teams with diverse skillsets
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– a track record of strong partnering with teams in global locations
– passionate about solving problems
– technically savvy with an appreciation of diverse business needs.
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?