UBS Financial Services Head of Client Service, Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Do you have a passion to service institutional and wholesale clients? Do you prosper working together with Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) to develop deep and lasting relationships with our clients? Are you at your best when providing high quality services to clients, working on improving these services and cooperate closely with the many stakeholders involved? We are looking for someone who can:
• manage the relationship, together with the CRMs, and ongoing client servicing of the institutional and wholesale client base investing in various assets classes
• work with the CRMs to expand the existing client relationship to the benefit of both the client and UBS which includes exploration of new capabilities and services to improve client outcomes
• act as a first point of contact for queries and requests from clients and UBS internal departments
• confident at trouble shooting and do investigation proactively
• handle the co-ordination of the client on-boarding process
• liaise with relevant internal stakeholders and partner with our corporate centre offices to ensure the client's legal, regulatory and operational needs are understood and adhered to
• identify opportunities to develop new procedures and controls to create more efficient processes and services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be heading the Client Service team in Hong Kong, which is an integral part of our client coverage unit. The team is supporting the growth strategy of Asset Management’s institutional and wholesale business in mainly Hong Kong and also others countries. The team is ensuring delivering high quality services to clients as well as direct support of the client coverage teams (CRMs) in mainly Hong Kong.
Your experience and skills:
• graduate degree with 7-10 years in both institutional and wholesale account management / client servicing / client onboarding experience in an asset management or fund investment environment
• deep knowledge about operational processes and funds
• drive to build up new processes and improve existing ones to better service clients
• SFC license 1 and 4
• fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin is required plus spoken Cantonese is a benefit
• self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to do hands-on ground work with working level
• able to apply a working knowledge of investment markets, issues and regulatory environment
• proactive, show visibility and build up close relations with business partners
• well organized, conscientious and resilient and pay attention to detail and accuracy
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 153177BR
Business Divisions: Asset Management
Title: Head of Client Service, Hong Kong
City: Hong Kong
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong
Function Category: Client advisory / Relationship management