UBS Financial Services GFO APAC Risk Services Team in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you a shrewd evaluator of risk? Do you know how to make the right call in challenging situations? Do you have experience with risk limit and stress loss calculations? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– assess margin requirement and stress loss of Prime Brokerage, Over the Counter (OTC) and Exchange Traded Derivative (ETD) portfolios
– help the franchise optimize scarce resources (Balance Sheet, Capital)
– interact with external clients on all stages of the service life cycle
– support senior risk managers covering complex clients
– work in cooperation with Global Financing Services (GFS) sales/Senior Relationship Management, Account Managers, Collateral Managers and Credit Officers
– participate in regional and global risk projects / calls to enhance and monitor our risk assessment
GFO APAC Risk Services Team
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in Global Family Office team in APAC seconded to Global Financing Services Risk team in Hong Kong. We interact with family offices and Global Ultra High Net Worth Clients as part of a full suite of trading and financing products that UBS offers to GFO Clients together with IB. We maintain ongoing client contact from a risk management perspective to uphold and expand our wallet share.
Your experience and skills:
– 8+ years in Prime Brokerage, Exchange Traded Derivatives, or Market Risk experience at an investment bank or hedge fund
– your degree in Finance, Economics or Engineering or related field or Technical study: engineering, math, physics, or accounting
– a solid fundamental knowledge of financial markets, buy side interaction with Prime Services platforms, and portfolio risk analysis
– strong communications skills, both oral & written
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– quickly adaptable to changing market situations, technology and business needs (you’re smart and flexible)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?