Turner Broadcasting Features Producer in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posting Job Title Features Producer
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Area of Interest Editorial
Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Features Producers produce creative series/segments from pitch to program across a variety of feature programmes. Contributing to story and segment ideas for our various feature shows and creating content from pitch to execution.
- Organize and oversee logistics for each feature shoot including securing guests, setting up and getting permission for locations, working with the CNN crew and using the appropriate equipment. Maintaining pro-active oversight of the technical aspects of the shoot ensuring things are kept to a high standard.
- Work closely with our team of editors during post production of the feature segments. Being creative while ensuring that we deliver error-free programming.
- Liaise with our digital counterparts for complimentary coverage on our online and social media platforms.
- Work with various entities within the company including PR, Legal, Sales, Marketing and Interactive etc.
- Contribute to the overall structure and development of the Hong Kong Features Unit and collaborating with the Global Features Unit as a whole.
- University degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years in an international broadcast news environment.
- Highly skilled and creative individual
- Feature show and/or TV news production experience.
- Good leadership and organizational skills, strong editorial judgment, flexibility, ability to multitask.
- Ability to write good, concise news scripts appropriate to a range of different subject matters
- Willing to work unpredictable hours and quick to adapt to changes that affect each show.
- Potential of frequent travel.
- Experience in sourcing/securing international guests, managing the budget & staff for a weekly show.
- Knowledge of Asian languages a plus.
We offer a rewarding career and attractive remuneration package. Interested candidates, please send full curriculum vitae & portfolio (samples of writing/artwork) with details of existing and expected salary by emailing email@example.com.
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company