Bloomberg Enterprise Solutions - KYC Sales Representative - Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 59378
Know Your Customer (KYC) is a prerequisite for doing business in the financial markets. The cost of delays and regulatory breaches can result in significant fines and opportunity cost. Launched in 2015, KYC is a new Enterprise Solutions business vertical leveraging Bloomberg's core strengths to provide an efficient and unique solution which solves serious challenges for our clients.
Our solutions include the Entity Exchange platform, which is a web based centralized, secure platform to enable trading counter parties to manage and share client data and documents, faster, with confidence and control. It speeds up the time to onboard, streamlines workflow and provides an audit trail of sensitive documentation.
What's the role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and self starting sales person based in Hong Kong to build and develop the Asian customer base for this new offering. The individual will be responsible for introducing and selling the KYC product in Hong Kong, reporting to the head of Asian KYC sales.
The sales person will aggressively prospect the Buy side, Prime Broker and Executing Broker, Custodial and Fund Admin segments. As our business continues to grow, we have an aggressive plan to enhance the initial product and provide additional capabilities and offering that address client KYC challenges.
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a significant imprint on the client base and establish yourself and the product. You will also develop client relationships to establishing local development and advisory board partnerships, with the aim of enhancing the Entity Exchange community.
You are expected to have:
- A great attitude and a desire to grow in all regards
- Strong sales skills: Successful track record of selling technology within the Financial Markets.
- Strong relationship building and management skills with knowledge of enterprise selling.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to quickly adapt and learn a new market. Proven prospecting capabilities with a "closer" mentality .
- Existing relationships across the Asian Buy Side and Sell-Side segments a plus.
- Expertise or specialized knowledge in the Regulatory and/or Compliance space a plus.
- Fluency in Mandarin or/and Cantonese a STRONG plus!
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/entity-exchange/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.