Microsoft Corporation Enterprise Marketing Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
We are looking for a seasoned B2B Marketing Communications specialist to join the Central Marketing Organization (CMO) in the Commercial Marcom GTM role.
The CMO is a newly merged field marketing team with a wider marketing remit, which includes both Commercial and Consumer accountability and marketing excellence. The CMO leader is responsible for bringing the modern marketing vision to life in each Area/Sub, providing the Commercial leadership and accountability we need to deliver connected sales and marketing as a reality for each and every team. The CMO creates a strong center of gravity that bridges the work we do with segments and the focus we have on landing Global Demand Centers. The CMO also plans and executes consumer marketing campaigns and programs, embracing our modern marketing principles.
This Commercial Marcom Manger serves as the business partner for segment leaders (Enterprise, Corporate Account, and Public Sector) responsible for defining local strategy, providing insights and orchestrating across marketing disciplines to develop the subsidiary to-customer and partner-led marketing plans in support of the commercial segment’s marketing pipeline goals. The Commercial Marcom Manager defines the local all-up segment-aligned connected marketing plans including commercial marketing strategy, planning and execution across key audiences (Industry/Line-of-Business, Business Decision Maker, Senior IT Decision Maker) in partnership with appropriate field marketing stakeholders within the subsidiary. The Commercial Marcom Manager optimizes marketing plans and results by deeply engaging in segment’s rhythm of the business.
The Commercial Marcom Manager also leads the lead management process for both global and local qualified marketing generated leads, moving them through the pipeline process in a timely manner; provides insights to account teams on account-based marketing penetration and net new contacts; and is the Social Selling champion for commercial selling segments – making sure the segment is engaged and leverages the Social Selling tools and programs to expand our Business Decision Maker outreach.
The Commercial Marcom GTM embraces all of the company’s Marketing principles, is an Area/Subsidiary Microsoft Brand Steward, and drives ongoing improvements in maximizing campaign spend and driving marketing efficiency, marketing impact, and scale.
• Works across Business Group leads and Segment leads to design and execute local commercial marketing plan to support segment’s pipeline goals.
• Manages the lead management process to ensure leads are followed through in a timely fashion.
• Understands overall program and content strategy, coordinates content reviews and approvals with local stakeholders (including PMMs, AMMs, LCA & Privacy) to maximize local relevancy, and oversees and local content production to augment the global content.
• Manages the overall marketing calendar aligned to their GEP portfolio and ensures all relevant marketing executions are properly set up in our systems and tools for tracking and reporting.
• Leads subsidiary Social Selling efforts to improve Microsoft’s social presence and expand our Business Decision Maker outreach.
• Partners closely with CMO Shared Services centers of excellence (Digital, Events, Analytics) to land execution across our paid, earned and owned channels and leverages standard reporting dashboards to continually optimize performance across the marketing mix. Reports back to local stakeholders on demand gen performance results and insight.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• 5+ years of proven B2B digital marketing communications experience, preferably in technology marketing, with strong marketing operations background. Experience working at a large global multinational a plus.
• Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization and lead process changes. Change management leadership to guide others to plan, execute, and communicate effectively in midst of change. Thrives in a fast-paced connected sales & marketing environment.
• Must be inspired by Marketing Communications execution particularly Digital and Social marketing, embrace Marketing Automation concepts, and obsessed with delivering a compelling customer experience through relevant, connected customer engagement. Agency experience a plus.
• Strong executive maturity, presence and track record of marketing impact and influence.
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills; proven cross-group collaboration and enduring partnerships
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required. MBA degree preferred but not required. Marketing