Thomson Reuters Director, Eikon Platform, Asia Customer Proposition in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
An opportunity exists for an individual with a strong understanding of financial business workflows and a solid understanding of desktop and enterprise solutions to join a team that will drive Thomson Reuters platform strategy with focus toward Eikon, App Studio and Page Express. The role, located in HK, will perform a platform advocacy role that develops business opportunities and drives revenue by expanding the Eikon footprint through partner and customer adoption. The role will also provide critical feedback to the proposition owners of Eikon, App Studio and Page Express.
The successful candidate will:
* Have a deep understanding of financial industry with the ability to drive platform adoption and usage working closely with the Partners Marketplace team, GTM teams, and Eikon / App Studio / Page Express Proposition managers
* Have excellent consultative skills, and an ability to communicate effectively the benefits of the Eikon platform and how its capabilities can solve partner and client workflow needs
* Establish credibility through a solid foundation in technology, architecture, or engineering, and work with our customers’ and partners’ software developers and technologists so that they can understand and utilize Eikon App Studio, Page Express, and other points of integration with the TR platform.
* Drive Eikon Community – Expand the Eikon community by working closely with the Partners Marketplace team, GTM and Market Development teams and vertical Proposition teams to build opportunity pipelines across partners and customers
* Provide Proposition Feedback – Leverage partner, client and internal feedback to provide proposition feedback on Eikon, App Studio and Page Express
* Drive Regional Awareness and Education efforts – Work with Proposition Managers, Marketing and Internal communication teams to raise awareness, educate, train and expand local knowledge around Eikon, App Studio and Page Express
* Drive Partner Technical Adoption – Foster active engagements between partner’s development teams and Thomson Reuters Developer Advocate team focused on adopting the platform and enterprise capabilities through problem-solving, sharing best practices, and solution consulting. * Promote the vision and capabilities of our Open Platform, Eikon App Studio, Page Ex to the broader Financial Services industry and Fintech industry * Encourage client participation in Thomson Reuters Developer Community events and forums
- Experience in financial markets business processes or workflows, and/or requirements analysis or application development in the financial markets.
- Education or experience in software and financial services technology. This may be from a business or technology perspective,
- An understanding of Thomson Reuters products, especially financial markets data or competitive equivalents
- Excellent communications skills including verbal and written, with ability to deliver business and technical presentations and to interactively solve problems and challenges with our partners.
- Experience in one or more of business development, product management, consultancy, or sales
- Experience in a global role or supporting global organizations At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Product Management Family Group
Organization: *F&R CP Platform & Platform Partners
Title: Director, Eikon Platform, Asia Customer Proposition
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-HKG-Taikoo Wan Rd-Cityplaza 3
Requisition ID: JREQ084305
Other Locations: Hong Kong-Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan