UBS Financial Services Digital & Social Media Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you a great at getting the word out? Do you know how to talk to all kinds of different people? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Be the APAC social media and digital communications expert, with business and market knowledge especially China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
– Develop original and trans-create creative and media strategies and execution. Responsible for 'traditional' advertising planning and execution.
– Create content that is relevant & effective for APAC, fully in-house and with media partners / agencies
– Distribute concepts with an emphasis on paid/owned social channels and influencer strategies, on-and-off domain syndication of content
– Provide guidance to marketing stakeholders in campaign analysis and reporting activities
– Advise on new technologies and trends in digital marketing
– Consult marketing and communications teams on all advertising, digital and social media related topics across all businesses and all channels. Be the liaison with creative and media agencies.
– Lead social media strategy and advisory in the APAC region
Digital & Social Media Specialist
Country / State:
Marketing and Communications
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be part of UBS's regional Advertising and Sponsorship team, closely working with the Advertising and Content Marketing global team (in Zurich). We drive and advise the development of communication campaigns on group level, across different businesses, geographies and media channels (on- & offline). We combine core elements of traditional marketing communications with a growing share of editorial-type content creation, social amplification and strategic PR.
Your experience and skills:
– more than 7 years of experience in international digital marketing agency networks and/or a global organization
– A good understanding of brands, knowledge of APAC, backed by a proven track record in developing and executing social media campaigns
– experience in bringing social media to a next level and in social media advisory
– broad experience in creating and distributing branded content
– strong grasp of and affinity to an ever-evolving digital media landscape
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with hands-on implementation skills
– proven resilience and ability to work independently, in a high-paced environment, with different levels of the organization and against tight deadlines
– working experience in financial institutes is preferable
– confident in formally presenting concepts and ideas to larger audiences
– flexible, a team player, effective communicator with people at all levels, ability to work with partners/BUs, vendors, media, agencies; and liaise with Global
– based in Hong Kong, the role will require regional travel on a project basis.
– have a sense of humor
– fluent in English, Chinese Mandarin is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?