Amazon.com Datacenter Security Manager in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Amazon.com is looking to hire highly motivated, best-in-class Physical Security Manager to provide hands on support for our Data Center.
The successful candidate will be responsible for compliance with local and US government standards, have an understanding of physical security best practices (SAS70, ISO27001) implementation of new processes and adherence to existing Amazon policy and procedure relating to security guarding and hardware installation projects form single device up to full DC build outs, including build-out and installation of security control rooms and access control, intruder alarm systems and digital recording systems and other related vendor supplied services. You will be the go-to person within Infrastructure Operations to get new security installations completed on time and within budget. You will be required to communicate status updates and ensure adherence to tight schedules and deadlines.
You will work with internal and external partners to maintain and enhance the security and safety of Amazon. You will coordinate physical security (security services, access control and CCTV systems, site surveys), investigations, risk/threat assessments, the volunteer emergency response team (ERT), fire and life safety systems. You will supervise employees and contractors performing specific security and safety objectives and monitor vendor performance and expenses.
• Implement performance of data center security standards, policies and practices; manage the daily operations of the vendors providing services including security, life-safety systems, training and risk assessment; conduct investigations of Code of Conduct and other violations as needed.
• Collaborate with other groups within Amazon (DC Engineering , DC Operations, etc.) and outside of Amazon (Vendors, Emergency Services, etc.) as they relate to daily operations.
• Develop security plans for on-site special events and other unique security situations to assure proper access control and evacuation procedures are followed.
• Perform data analysis and create benchmarking to support risk assessments and threat identification.
• Partner with Data Center Engineering and other Amazon business units to identify safety and security deficiencies, and develop customized policies and procedures to gain compliance with regulations internal and external to Amazon.
Associates degree with a strong academic record preferred.
Extensive experience in corporate security and workplace safety.
Experience designing and implementing investigative tactics including interviewing and documentation.
Considerable knowledge of laws and practices of investigations and workplace safety.
Considerable knowledge of current security technology including access control, CCTV, identification and special applications.
High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
Must exhibit excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Bachelors degree with GPA 3.0 and above.
• Managed over 20 staff for 3+ years.
• Ex-military or Law Enforcement Officer.
• Associated with OSAC (Asia Intelligence Community) and local agencies.
AMZR Req ID: 482147
External Company URL: www.amazon.com