RELX Group Credit Control Officer in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Credit Control Officer
Category: Finance & Accounting
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Every day, LexisNexis produces and provides industry-leading legal content to more than five million professionals across 100 countries in the legal, corporate, government, accounting, academic and law enforcement markets. Today, with our cutting-edge, high-speed and easily accessible information solutions, you can be the difference that will uphold the law across borders as the world and technology evolves.
Reporting to our Regional Collections Manager, and working as part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible for:
· Emails, phone calls and customer visits; generate reports showing cash collected and cash forecast targets; and manage dashboards with monthly consolidated results
· Manages customer disputes with Sales and Customer Services; reduce overdue debt.
· Updates activity notes for those customers touched via email, phone calls and visits.
· Weekly / monthly reporting of issues and results; continuous improvement and projects to improve the collections process, and increase cash flow.
To be successful in the role you will have:
Degree level education
Great communication skills - Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese;
Experience in collections at a sizable organization
Able to work with internal and external counterparts in a matrix organizational structure
· We value boundarylessness. We embrace the global nature of our business and encourage people to work collaboratively across business units, hierarchy, and functions.
· We have a customer focus, with a passion for understanding and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
· We pursue innovation, constantly looking for new ideas and valuing ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking.
· We have a passion for winning. Weare a high energy, fast-moving, decisive organization, determined to outperform the competition.
· And we value our people, putting the highest priority on recruiting, developing, and retaining outstanding people.
We believe that when you put information and technology into the right hands, you give people the power to shape the world. Apply now, to truly make a difference.