Bloomberg Core Product - ETF & Index Product Sales Executive - Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 59276
The recent acquisition of the Barclay's Risk Analytics and Index Solution (BRAIS), has strengthened Bloomberg's position as a leading provider of financial benchmarks and custom index services. Bloomberg’s index platform combines market leading data, analytics, research and media to offer market participants dynamic benchmark solutions. This is where you come in.
As we continue to invest in multi-asset index products, we are seeking to strengthen our relationships with the largest ETF providers, through product training, collaborative marketing, and liaising with research and development teams to create new products. You will be challenged with continuing to build and expand the Bloomberg index brand, by deepening relationships and establishing new contacts with providers.
We’ll trust you to:
- Strengthen relationships with product managers, research and trading teams at strategic ETF accounts
- Develop a sales and marketing strategy to highlight Bloomberg’s unique strengths as an index, analytics, and trading platform
- Identify new business opportunities and work with Bloomberg product and research teams to develop new index solutions
You’ll need to have:
- A strong academic background in analytical and technical degrees including, but not limited to: Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics or Economics
- Strong fixed income product and quantitative knowledge
- A broad understanding of the index industry including key products, business dynamics, economic drivers and critical connectivity partners across key market sub-segments
- Expert knowledge of the competitive landscape
- An in-depth knowledge of product positioning and product adoption
- A deep understanding of regulations on financial indices and day-to-day governance determinations on index events
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.