UBS Financial Services Client Onboarding Specialist in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– drive and lead cross-divisionally originated onboarding cases across WM and IB. Advise and explain KYC requirements and handhold the client or client advisor through the onboarding and account opening process.
– maintain client onboarding tracker and liaise with GFO Business Manager for effective pipeline management and prioritization of cases. Process EOD controls for request log and exception closure.
– provide support with document management in connection with onboarding. Review CIP (e.g. AML documents) and Non-CIP (e.g. disclosure pack, T&Cs, consent forms, etc) in accordance with internal and external regulations.
– responsible for timely reply on client queries and act as a client relationship manager. Facilitate exceptional handling on risk-based approach, and coordinate with Business and FinCrime for signoff.
– perform background check screening on the client. Make justifications on negative news found for hits clearance and assess other risk factors such as PEP, Sanctions, Vulnerable business, etc.
– capture and input client static data in IB Onboarding system, which are in sync with document records and evidencing. Comfortable navigating UBS onboarding systems to look for client data, and able to perform data analysis at the account level to understand what the client is entitled to trade.
– drive and lead the annual HKPI affirmation project. Well versed with CPI requirements and in charge of the remediation outreach project for all existing GFO clients.
– think flexibly to propose new ideas and contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services.
Client Onboarding Specialist
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the GFO Onboarding team in Singapore. We conduct AML KYC/CDD on corporate clients in line with the regulatory requirements and UBS group policies. The scope of work includes liaising with clients, business, and internal stakeholders to ensure that the account can be opened upon completion of KYC. You are at the center of the execution of onboarding requirements and you will act as a business enabler to help UBS generate revenue.
Your experience and skills:
– proven experience in client service (ideally in banking). Highly proactive and diligent in follow up and follow through. Client focused, organized at bundling of requests and sensible on turnaround time.
– a broad understanding of KYC/AML and have a general sense of risk awareness. Risk conscious with emphasis on sensitive data sharing.
– a basic understanding of current regulatory requirements, including knowledge of FATCA/Dodd Frank framework.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?