Thomson Reuters Client Manager, Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Responsibilities * Builds and maintains strategic account plans for accounts under management. * Manages accounts (including growth, retention and customer engagement) * Responsible for engaging with and training end users and building a deep understanding of client workflow * Responsible for enterprise relationship between Thomson Reuters and account. * Develops strong, high level, contact network within accounts. * Drives execution of Thomson Reuters strategy on the account level. * Identifies new opportunities, work with Sales Specialist to follow up on sales leads on Enterprise and desktop solutions. * Works with and utilizes experts/specialists in the team where required, has oversight of all account activities. * Responsible for forecasting, keeping management engaged with accounts in a timely fashion, analyses impact from intelligence on competitor activity, provides feedback to Market Development Group. * Owns local account information in relevant CRM systems. * Responsible for net sales and revenue quota achievement. * Acts as customer's advocate within TR and TR ambassador within client's enterprise.
- Fluent in English. Chinese or other Asian language is an advantage
- Good understanding of financial markets and industry, particularly the Buyside workflow
- Good customer service skills
- Good understanding of TR products (Eikon, Datastream, Thomson One)
- Good understanding of competitor products offering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in selling complex solutions.
- Strong sales skills - able to identify and advocate benefits matching customers requirements At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Sales Family Group
Organization: *F&R GTM&M Asia
Title: Client Manager, Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-HKG-Central-ICBC Tower
Requisition ID: JREQ084637