Bloomberg BloombergLIVE Events Manager, Hong Kong in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Requisition Number: 58445
Bloomberg Media is looking for an events manager to join its Live events business based in Hong Kong. In this position, you will be reporting to the Head of Live events for Bloomberg Media APAC. You are passionate about the development, planning, management and execution of our Live events enterprise in the region.
We will trust you to:
- Plan and execute event programs for Bloomberg media
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and programming managers to ensure the successful deployment & delivery of events to invent a distinctive and professional event experience
- Infusing customized, out-of-the-box ideas and solutions for events
- Manage and lead the creative process, including invites, event production, audio visual requirements, etc.
- Practical integration of digital and social media tactics into key event programs to ensure an integrated event experience
- Lead domestic and international projects with multiple partners and teams from inception to delivery.
- Preparing and aligning event budgets, negotiation with vendors, and ensuring payments & reconciliations take place in a timely manner
You will need to have:
- At least 5 years of event/experiential planning experience with multi-faceted, complex events within a company or agency.
- Highly articulate, polished, and able to present to all levels of management.
- Able to multi-task & work flexibly (heavy travel and extended hours) under tight deadlines.
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Experience of utilising technology, digital and social media strategy into events
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.