UBS Financial Services Audit Manager - IT APAC in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone who can:
– participate in audits of specific business areas and technologies
– analyze and assess technology related risks and provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
– prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management
monitor the risk profile and key developments in Technology and provide input for planning sessions
work well with individuals globally
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the Core IT Audit team within Group Internal Audit (GIA). Core IT Audit is responsible for auditing the centrally provided technology functions, including IT Security.
GIA’s role is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree and at least one internationally recognized IT audit related certification.
– experience (minimum 8 years) in IT audit or IT risk management, gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function. Prior financial services experience would be preferred.
– strong technical and analytical skills and willingness to learn and keep up with industry, regulatory and technical developments.
– a detailed understanding of IT controls and, preferably, hands-on experience including: automated controls in applications, software development controls, straight through processing, interfaces, access controls, service management processes, data center, technology asset management, system and network security.
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using basic data analytics
– a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 152864BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Audit Manager - IT APAC
City: Hong Kong, Singapore
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Hong Kong, Singapore
Function Category: Audit