Honeywell Assistant Project Engineer in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Assistant Project Engineer
- Assist to lead the testing and commissioning works
- Perform site programming works, identify and remove the general programming defects
- Co-ordinate with team members, labours and subcontractors for the project works
- Assist to coach the team members to carry out the testing and commissioning works
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain quotations on the project works
- Analyse works problem symptoms and identify root cause(s) to resolve
- Liaise / co-ordinate with customer’ site co-ordinators, inspectors and engineers on jobrelated issues and progress
- Prepare project documents, such as, progress report, testing and commissioning reports,to the experienced team members
- Review with the experienced team members / supervisor regularly on jobs progress
- Execute the procedures / guidelines established, to ensure a safety and healthy workingenvironment is provided
- Seek business opportunities through pursuing variation orders and retrofit jobs
- Provide technical support to the installation personnel, commissioning and maintenancestaff for carrying out the jobs
- Perform emergency service duty outside normal working hours
Seek business opportunities through pursuing variation orders and retrofit jobs
30% Inspect for Quality
30% Install or Repair Work Orders
30% Provide Customer Support
10% Mentor and Train Jr. Field Service Representatives
Higher Diploma in Electrical or Building Services or related discipline
- 5 years project experience
- Good knowledge with hands-on experience on Honeywell systems/products, such as,Building Control, Extra Low Voltage System or similar in the industry
- Experience in computer systems, such as, Microsoft Office Professional, Software Programming, Computer System Networking, etc
- Willing to perform emergency call duty outside normal working hours
- Good negotiation and co-ordination skills with customers and sub-contractors
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Good communication - both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision
- The ability to work under pressure
- A good team player
- Good safety awareness
- Willing to travel to Macau
- Some Travel Required
- Remote Access Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD928
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Hong Kong, H HKG
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.