UBS Financial Services APAC Sales Strategy in Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job Reference #:
Do you have the power of persuasion? Do you know how to spread your enthusiasm about the markets to others? We’re looking for someone like with this that can:
be responsible for the ongoing activity planning related to sales development
support the front units in their sales activities
help management cultivate the growth potential of their market, providing facts and figures to support sales activities
help management to conceptualize, launch and monitor sales initiatives
ensure alignment and implementation of global sales initiatives, plans and best practices across APAC markets, including conceptualizing and adapting, implementing, following up and reporting back on key activities
APAC Sales Strategy
Country / State:
Management and Business Support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be working in the APAC Sales Strategy team within Investment Products and Services, in close partnership with local Sales Management teams that are highly motivated and you will have the chance to collaborate with IPS specialists in various functions to provide a seamless sales process for Markets
Your experience and skills:
– a minimum of 4 -10 years of experience within the financial services industry (ideally, in a sales management role)
– excellent communication skills, with an ability to think independently and actively contribute in idea generation on sales campaign designs and processes
– very strong project management and data analytic skills
– an interest or understanding of the region and the subtleties associated with the Greater China markets and clientele
– strong at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
– able to work on multiple initiatives, projects and products with medium to high complexity
– self motivated and able to work independently with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge or responsibility
– fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?